- Indoor air quality monitoring including humidity, total VOCs, and equivalent CO2.
- Outdoor air quality reporting including allergens, air quality index and UV index. Compatability GLAS can control the following types of split or packaged units- Conventional, single-stage up to 2H/2C, Heat pump, up to 2H/2C/2 Aux Heat. GLAS is compatible with the following HVAC configurations- Gas Heat, Oil Heat, Electric Heat, and more.
- Beautiful user interface and a translucent OLED touchscreen.
- Program your own schedule or allow GLAS to do it for you using the integrated occupancy sensor to create a comfortable space when you are at home.
- Control multiple GLAS thermostats in different locations with one mobile app.
- 7-day scheduling allows you to schedule multiple events per day.
It wasn't that bad to install. Looks nice in house. Really great buy and worth the price. I would say try to install it yourself because paying an expert.
Looks a lot better then the Nest or Ecobee. Love the indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring feature. Has all the feature I was looking for. I no longer have to switch between air conditioning to heat. Has a pass code to prevent kids from tamporing with temperature settings.Wished that viewing air quality does not require a passcode.
This is the best looking thermostat on the market and it looks just as good in person as it does online. Maybe it isn't the smartest on the market but it just came out and it is smart enough... The looks definitely take this over the top for me!
This smart thermostat is by far and away the best looking one there is. I'm a bit of a tech geek and I can assure you, I've done my homework. This works flawlessly with my Google Assistant and the app is perfectly fine. I normally use the Google home app to control it if necessary. It's scheduled to adjust to specific temperatures so I hardly use the apps. I'd rather walk up to it and touch the Glas screen anyway because let's face it, it's pretty badass. Johnson controls has been around for ever. Microsoft operating system actually built into the unit. Homerun!
Great looking! Very easy to use. I replaced my Nest thermostat with the Glas thermostat.