- THREE BRUSH TYPES & ONE POWERFUL CLEAN: Tri-Brush System combines side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brush roll to handle debris on all surfaces
- COMPLETELY INTEGRATED: This cleaner senses ledges and stairs, avoids damaging furniture and walls, and maneuvers around potential stuck situations, truly knowing your home.
- CLEAN FROM YOUR PHONE: The SharkClean app lets you start and stop cleaning and schedule your robot to clean whenever you want.
- UP TO 120-MINUTE RUNTIME: Whole-home, floor-to-carpet cleaning for up to 2 hours.
- Includes: (1) Robot, (1) Charging dock, (2) Side Brushes, and (1) Filter.
- Capacity: 0.45 quarts.
Ok, so I can run my regular vacuum cleaner over the carpet several times, because I'm OCD, and sleep daily, and I get about a teaspoon of debris in the container, I let this little guy go at it for about 2 hours a day (which is nothing for this thing) and it some how finds like 2 cups of lint/dead skin/fuzz ect, every day. This thing deep cleans, I'm very impressed, and the mobile app is great, you can monitor it's status, put it in action, or even set a cleaning schedule
Hey, this little boy knows just how to clean up ! Very well made and well engineered, this vacuum will happily clean away while youâ€™re out or just hanging around. Does a very good job. Only thing I found (not a big deal) is the dust bin could be bigger. It should be emptied after each run. Cool thing is itâ€™s fun to watch !
I love my new shark robot! So easy to use and my floors are so much cleaner! It's not perfect as it does not suck up as much as a regular vacuum but I don't have to do it and now there's not as much need for super suction when I can use this vacuum more often. So essential for people with pets. And it forces me to pick up the big stuff off the floor on a more regular basis. I have only had it for a week, so I can't speak about durability but I wish I had bought this earlier. The price was right!
Buy it. I was not expecting the results that this little vacuum provided. It did have some issues at first getting stuck in the bathroom but it is freaking amazing. I will say there didnâ€™t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the direction that the vacuum went in but Iâ€™m not doing the work I donâ€™t really care about that.
This vac has enough battery power to do my entire house 1250 sqft I was also impressed with how it does not seem to get stuck as much as my previous vac, I donâ€™t have to put everything up, every time it cleans I collecting container is full of dust, dirt,cat hair and even picks up cat litter too, I am so pleased with this vac