- This K2 robotic vacuum cleaner is for your daily home clean.
- Why OKP K2 no suction:Please make sure the robot is in HIGH running working mode,you could check out via app or press the + button of the remote.
- 4 Clean Modes Cater to Your Needs:Smart Vacuum Robot Cleaner supports 4 clean modes including Auto cleanSpot clean Wall Follow clean Manual clean.Freely switch between different modes and power levels as you want via app.
- Long Battery Life & Self-charging:K2 robot vacuum equipped 1800 mAh lithium iron phosphate batteries make the robot vacuum cleaner a long battery life and up to 100Mins run time(Low suction running mode). The K2 robotic vacuum cleaner will go back to the charging base automatically when run out of battery or finish vacuuming.
- Smart App & Easy Control:You can easily create a home clean schedule, change the clean mode, and control the clean direction by using the OKP app. The auto vacuum cleaner robot is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing users make the robot start and stop the clean by voice commands. Use robots to save you time and energy!
- FreeMove Technology 2.0:Equipped with upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors technology, OKP robotic vacuum clean your home in an efficient way. Leave you a clean house with lower power consumption than random path cleaning can achieve!
- Advantaged Brushless Suction Port-No Hair Entanglement Any More:This robotic vacuum cleaner powered by strong digital motor ,K2 features strong suction power and a unique inlet design which does not clog with pet's hair like other robot vacuums with a rotating brush.
- Please read manual carefully before using the robot vacuum cleaner for home and hard wood floor.
The vacuume is very handy!
Fantastic product! After going over and over many similar robot cleaners and being so overwhelmed with technology, I decided to go with this one.The price and so many positive feedbacks made me feel a little skeptical but I wanted something simple and cheap and this was it!I didnâ€™t want to use any Alexa, either!This pics all the hair around the house like magic!! I use the remote control if I need it to change to a direction I want. It goes over small rugs I gave around the house with no problem.Iâ€™m just so happy with this little robot. I am actually looking to see if this brand has a mop version because Iâ€™m so happy with how it works.Iâ€™m not surprised if I buy the same one after this one goes bad. You will not regret it if you want something simple, good price and excellent performance.
I got my house back in July and have put off getting one of these for a while. The previous owner took out the grass in the back yard and it's all sand,my dogs bring that sand inside with them. This vacuum maybe small but it works wonders. I run it once or twice a week gets under the couch and onto my low rugs easily. Finds its way home to charge when done as well.
I got to say that I wasn't expecting that it would be so good! I have dogs, two of them shed a lot which drives me crazy but this vaccum keeps my floor cleans, I don't see hair anywhere, it goes under the furniture and eveywhere with no problem (I have tiles through out the house). This is my third one, I had Ecovacs Deboot and this one, which i highly recommend for now, I have been using it since I received it on 03/08 and today is 03/17. I'll update any changes.
With the app you can set up a schedule which is nice. The wheel wells are not open like most so I have yet to see something get caught in them. With the 3 power levels you can bring down the noise, but even on high you can easily talk over it. Does a great job! Iâ€™m one of those that are picky about my floors and this was still finding dirt that I didnâ€™t so I have no problem turning the task completely over to it. On low power itâ€™s lasts a very long time - most days I send it home since itâ€™s covered everything several times. The trap is easy to clean. Really worth it!