- 400ML Aromatherapy Diffuser: The large 400ml water tank allows for up to 12-hours of continuous mist. Use the humidifier like a normal diffuser or download the companion app to control features like LED color. With adopted ultrasonic technology, this essential oil diffuser humidifier is extremely quiet when working.
- Smart & Convenient Life: Connect the oil diffuser with 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi, then you can simply control the diffuser with your smart phone via Smart Life APP "Tuya Smart". You can turn on/off, mist intensity, timer settings, scheduling, and more directly from your phone.
- Timer Schedule Function: You can set 2/4 hours timer through the app. Smart Life app also provides extra schedule functions, like turn on the diffuser at 11:00 pm and turn off at 7:00 am without disturbing your sleep.
- 7 Colors LED Light: Soft light creates a calming and romantic atmosphere. The color can be cycled through or set to one fixed color.
- Auto Shut-off Function: Mist and light switch off automatically when water runs out, and you no need to worry about the machine burning out.
It's quiet and produces alot of volume or a little volume in terms of mist. The colors are nice and it is easy to clean. Exactly what I was looking for!
I have been getting into different controls and this is great. With winter sickness going around I love pumping humidity into the air. Cool design and great smell.
The moment I took it out of the package, I knew this was the aroma diffuser I wanted. The exquisite appearance was better than the picture, and the quality looked pretty good. It is very simple to use, the amount of mist is very stable, and it is better to use with essential oil. The wifi control function is also very convenient. The pictures and details have detailed connection steps. It is very simple to use. I can turn on the humidifier on the table while lying in bed. I love it.
Works great. Took a little bit to figure out integrating it into our Google system, but works flawlessly. I don't believe you can turn the light side on with smart systems, but you can using the phone app. Wife loves it.
Container is big so you don't need to refill it frequently. Connection with Alexa and Google Home is very good. Configuration was a little confusing but at the end worked good.